Bad liner mix

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

permoliner

Reaction score
ME AND MY SON STARTED WORKING ON A 4" SEWER LINE 30 FOOT LONG SO WE DUG 4X4 HOLE FOR ACSESS TO BLOW THE LINER IN TO SEWER EVERY THING WENT GREAT 6 HOURS LATER MIX DIDNOT DRY WE WERE SOLD A BAD MIX SO WE HAD TO DIG UP SEWER LINE AND REPLACE NOW I CHECK MY MIX BEFOR ALL JOBS AND WE DID CALL THE SUPPLYER THAY JUST FOUD OUT TO
THINGS THAT GO BAD IN LINING BISS. jeff

Ouch 6hrs, I worked for a company that Could dig and blow in a liner and be cleaned up and billed in 4 hrs. They used a boiler system to heat the water in the cal tube sped the curing process up. Should look into heating the water. But i feel your pain when they go sideways they go sideways >.>

Hello 77 good advice now i bilt a boiler out of a tankless water heater and i made a port hole device that i put at the end of my bladder tube hot water go"s in one way and out the other and drying time is 1 1/2 hour's and it was cheep to biled thanks from jeff

Hi, we've been Lining pipes for over 20 years and trust me it takes years to perfect. Even now we sometimes hit obstacles but thankfully very minimal. There are many suppliers now out there. I would suggest investigating them all. Good luck

Thanks, and I can't speak highly enough of it. Really saves the customer money and more importantly -time. Our hardest task is trying to let customers know there is an alternative to digging and replacing and in most cases more economical. Unfortunately, Plumbers here either haven't heard of Lining or do not advice the client for obvious reasons. Good luck in your endeavour.

Hello from permoliner my website is growing to fast for me iam getting sewer lining call all over the usa . I wood like to pass them on to some one thank you from jeff

Latest posts

Back