Weather

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need to do some dirt work. in the worst way..

I volunteered to do the plumbing on our church's new rec building.

and one of the guys said....shoot, one hand wash's the other.

IF it ever stops raining and dries out.

dozer, skidder, and a hoe are headed my way

Hope the weather clears up for you. It was fairly nice today, but I wasn't feeling well again.

I was scheduled for an appointment on April 22, but the doctor's office called to postpone until next month because the doctor had to go out of town or something. So, I'm still waiting to find out test results. I wonder if its too late to ask them to check my samples for Listeria because a few months back I felt very ill and the only thing I'd done differently was have some BlueBelle ice cream. I wish I still had the container so I could look at the label on the bottom to see if it was one of the ones from the factory that reported having contamination. It could have been something else, but it would explain some things. Not sure if it matters at all because it seems like its gone now. I'm just fatigued all of the time-- which I'm sure is partially because of my bad eating habits.

That rec center looks awesome!

Meanwhile, it rained for awhile when I was at my friend's house and there was a tornado watch. Seems to have cleared up somewhat now.

It was absolutely pouring rain this morning. It was almost as bad as the rain in Guam. I had to take a friend to another town for a doctor's appointment and discovered that the rain was freaking cold as hell. When I talked to my mother on the phone she said there was hail back at the house. News is talking about downed trees all over.

But at least we're faring better than the pour souls in Nepal.

It was actually a little chilly when I opened the door to let the dogs out this morning.

Its been sunny out here.

That looks very pretty, Ale.
Is it normal for the roads to have no lines painted on them? I like the large hills. We don't see hills that steep around here.

The weather was humid again today. My satellite signal kept going out despite there not being any signs of rain.

No Zanne..is not usual..:) this is an old secondary street that I do for go to work

I can't believe it! It is really raining right here in California. Haven't seen this in years.

85 degrees sun shining and the caddidas are singing!!

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pf3fb_noise_music"]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pf3fb_noise_music[/ame]

these bugs will drive you insane...they come out every 17 years...this years is 17

I actually find the sounds rather soothing-- but then, living out in the woods I hear all sorts of sounds at night. Better than cars and traffic sounds.

Looking out the window, the sky is gray right now.

I actually find the sounds rather soothing-- but then, living out in the woods I hear all sorts of sounds at night. Better than cars and traffic sounds.

Looking out the window, the sky is gray right now.

sounds like a spaceship landing..........

how far out are you? I'm 21 miles to town

Back