How to plumb a vanity sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markcowie

Reaction score
Hi could someone explain how do I hide pipes when there coming from floor is it a big job ?

image-3123946985.jpg

Last edited:
The plumbing first off for this sink to look right needs to come from the wall or be moved into the wall.

Thanks is it a hard job to transfer pipes to wall as its a brick wall ?

I've never like plumbing a pedestal to the floor. Too many variables if you don't have the sink in the rough, plus the S-trap. If the pipes are back far enough, I'd build a nice box around them to match the wall hung vanity. Moving the pipes to the wall would be best though.

DetroitRob said:
I've never like plumbing a pedestal to the floor. Too many variables if you don't have the sink in the rough, plus the S-trap. If the pipes are back far enough, I'd build a nice box around them to match the wall hung vanity. Moving the pipes to the wall would be best though.

I can agree totally. You will for sure wind up s trapping a pedestal if you come up from the floor or least very likely. It's even a close call with this sink unless you go inside the wall

Latest posts

Back