Installing my own Vomitorium

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Fell

We've met before...
Reaction score
Fetishists will tell you the Romans had these rooms installed in colisseums to purge after feasting. Trush be told, they were merely exits to allow the masses to exit quickly.

Still, the romance of the conceptualized vomitorium hasn't eluded me.

I see a massive room, in tiny blue tile, where women, experienced and practiced, spew without a single drop on their crisp white togas. Perhaps onto a ramp delivery system, so the emesis can travel into the cells of those who would oppose the state, to repulse and sustain said prisoners.

Can I get a quote for this endeavor?:cool:

Some times I eat so much I throw up. I never considered a vomitorium though. Interesting.

Dr. Fell you could always convert a closet? Save some money that way but you wouldn't have the space you need. Maybe convert your living room?

Only twice in my life have I hieved from eating too much but this would be a great way for me to loose a couple of pounds, I like it.

Oh yeah I'll build for 27 bucks but it will only be a 5 gallon bucket on your front porch.

I'll take one Chris! Sounds like a deal!

A flat million sounds reasonable, I am of means.

How many have you installed? Can I get references? I'm sure the circle of those with traditional tiled vomitoriums is small, but we're a tightly knit group.

A buddy of mine paid a high school dropout $25 to clean out a grease trap at a restaurant ONLY if he didn't puke. LOL!!!

I'm telling you right now; I do drain cleaning work at funeral homes with dead bodies all around and nothing is in pale comparison to what lies inside a grease trap...

especially one that hasn't been cleaned in 14 months and used daily. (starts to hurl)

I'd rather deal with a funeral home's embalming room and the nice body chunks and blood, hair than anything a grease trap offers.

He got a free candy bar and his pay for not tossing his belly soup that night.

I was a bus boy at a diner when I was 13. About 3-4 months into the job I was told to clean the grease trap. The boss handed me a quart ladle and a 5 gallon bucket. I held in my employee lunch....barely.

Now I charge $200+ for the service. Still have a hard time keeping my lunch down though.

I turned a grease trap into a vomitorium once. It wasn't the smell though I ate a bad fish sandwich.

Latest posts

Back