Need Help Identifying Mfg of Kitchen Faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZKIDD38

AZKIDD38
Reaction score
Attached are pics of Kitchen Faucet setup. High arc faucet is leaking water at swivel joint. There are no identifying marks on the faucet itself and none under countertop beneath sink. I wanted to look into replacement seals for this faucet but having a hard time identifying Mfg. I contacted Moen yesterday and shared pics, but customer service rep said that it was not a Moen product. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

AZKIDD38

Moen Kitchen Faucet Setup.jpg

Moen Faucet Bottom Ring Cracked.jpg

Moen Spray Nozzle Calcium Buildup.jpg

I don't know what brand of faucet that is. But I am thinking that the swivel seal is probably an Oring, which any good hardware store should have a decent selection of.

I removed the spout from the sink and I saw the Glacier Bay markings on the bottom of the spout base. This is a Home Depot brand. I could not seperate the top of the spout from the base to access the seals/o'rings. Took the spout to a local Home Depot and they were no help. So I just reconnected the spout to water supply for now. Looks like Glacier Bay made this spout so that it is not serviceable since you cannot remove base from spout. This product is probably a throw away once the seals go bad.

I purchased a Glacier Bay pasta faucet which developed a leak. I called Glacier Bay directly and they were very helpful and replaced all the warn parts free of charge. Please bypass the minimum wage HD employees and call the company directly.

Latest posts

Back