Pilot light will not stay lit.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, i learned from having to DRIVE to the customers house over and over,,,, i learned the hard way, glad i can help

Sorry guys, had to leave town for while, got back last night and scrubbed the filter on the bottom, cleaned all the dirt out and so far it stayed lit through the night, will keep you posted, thank you for all your help.

Sorry guys, had to leave town for while, got back last night and scrubbed the filter on the bottom, cleaned all the dirt out and so far it stayed lit through the night, will keep you posted, thank you for all your help.

Hi,

Can you tell me if your problem was fixed?

I have the same POS model boiler and the same problem.

Thanks!

RH :confused:

anybody else having issues with the square burner type? rumor has it, reason the W/H keeps shuting down is due to overheating.... some people have said to take a screwdriver and poke holes in the burner screen and this will stop from happening,,,,,,,, when can the manufacturers get their crap together,,,,, i hear the 30 gal are the biggest problem...

anybody else having issues with the square burner type? rumor has it, reason the W/H keeps shuting down is due to overheating.... some people have said to take a screwdriver and poke holes in the burner screen and this will stop from happening,,,,,,,, when can the manufacturers get their crap together,,,,, i hear the 30 gal are the biggest problem...

I agree the problem is caused by the manufacturers. Keep in mind the manufacture made the change to their heaters because of new laws being made to protect us from ourself. Just like the 1.6 gallon flush toilets. Remember how bad they were when they first came out. In time I'm sure they will solve the problem. In the mean time we all have to pay for their mistakes.

Latest posts

Back