Combustion analysis for Alpine 80,000btu condensing boiler

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnDS

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction for finding the right person to do a combustion analysis of my newly installed Alpine 80,000btu condensing boiler. I am not exactly sure who to go to. I am located in long island and I would like someone that actually is familiar with this particular boiler and is capable of properly doing a combustion analysis and fine tuning it. Any help, recommendations, and/or comments are greatly appreciated, thank you.

How about the installer? That should be they're responsibility. I love these people who take consumers money for a high priced install but can't do a simple and as far as I'm concerned mandatory procedure. Call them back ASAP!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Plumbing Forum

Then buy the tool, I had to when I was in business . Are you licensed to perform such work?

Then buy the tool, I had to when I was in business . Are you licensed to perform such work?

I am not familiar with the combustion analysis which is why I was looking for a recommendation. This is my personal boiler for my home. No I am not licensed.

Latest posts

Back