Building a BBQ/Bar in my back yard.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
This has been a project that I work on when I find deals or have a few extra bucks. It all started last summer when I came across several logs at a family members house and had to think of something to do with them and the first thing that came to mind was a BBQ. This was my initial thought of what I wanted.

Drawing.jpg

Drawing1.jpg

I got lucky and have a highschool buddy that runs a lumber yard so I got all the lumber for the roof section for about 150 bucks including screws and here is what it looks like.

Drawing2-1.jpg

Drawing3-1.jpg

Drawing4.jpg

For the record that old white patio is coming down this year and I will be building a new cover for that section that matches and ties it all together.

After it sat like that for a couple of months I decided it was time for some work to happen. I (or should I say the other half) decided on a wood deck instead of concrete. Well a few days later and this is what I got done. I installed two step lights in each step that i think will look nice at night.

deck-1.jpg

In that small section of dirt between the two patios I am going to pour concrete and also on the side facing you so that you can walk all around this island without being on the grass.

Well now comes yesterday. Look what I scored. All this for a hundred bucks, everything works but it was pretty dirty when I got it. I am soo happy.

Chriscameraneedtosort654.jpg

Now all I need is a mini fridge and a SS sink and I am ready to install. I will update this as I accomplish things.

Wow, this all looks so familiar... ;)

Good score on the SS stuff!!! I've got a SS kitchen sink I would give you, you know, if I were closer.

I am curious to see what your plan is for replacing the white arbor...

I bet you can't wait for summer huh Chris?

Heck I'll settle for spring time.:D I almost took it out two weeks ago since I had it out to wash it and run it but we are only getting about 3 hours of warm weather a day so it would be a quick trip and not worth the launch fees.:(

Wow, this all looks so familiar... ;)

Good score on the SS stuff!!! I've got a SS kitchen sink I would give you, you know, if I were closer.

I am curious to see what your plan is for replacing the white arbor...

You will have to wait and see but I will tell you it will be sweet.:)

Latest posts

Back