Hello from Wisconsin

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregC

Quick Belt System
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Greg here from Wisconsin. I relocated here from the East Coast 15 years ago and love the country. I have been in the trades now for over 30 yrs. As a licensed plumber/pipefitter and a Sole Proprietor General Contractor for 24 yrs now. I recently designed and now manufacture the most versatile belt system on the market today. With the past 9 years of research, development and 6 U.S. patents taking up most my time I now have some time to sit in these forums and relax a bit. I think this is an awesome way to give back to those who need answers. I have many years of experience between plumbing, construction, remodeling, renovating, windows, doors etc. and hope I can help some of you out. I don't know it all and I never will but you can pick my brain as much as you like. Thanks Again, & never give up! :cool: GregC

Thanks, Yes very busy. Trying to find some time to relax and enjoy but always seems to be something going on. ;)GregC

Latest posts

Back