What finish is this?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwise101

Reaction score
I'm going to change out my shower head to a water saving kind. I'd like to match the finish and it doesn't quite look like antique brass. The shower was installed in the mid '80s. I know it is a Delta but thats about it.

Please see attached photo. Any help?

Thanks,
Byron

20130416_114012.jpg

I'd say maybe a polished brass. Take the photo with you so you can match it up. Probably have to order it from a wholesaler.

I got a reply from Delta:
"Dear Mr Wise,

Thank you for contacting us.
Thank you for your continued interest in our Delta products. The color for the unit that you have was called the Antique Brass. This color has been discontinued. The closest finish that would match the unit would be something like a champagne bronze or perhaps polish brass. Unfortunately, we no longer manufacture this finish. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us back if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Mickey
Consumer Response Representative"

Shower heads are interchangeable between brands, as they all attach to 1/2" male pipe thread.

So, if you can find another brand low flow head that is close in finish to what you have, it should work just fine.

Latest posts

Back