I guess now is the time to ask...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wej76

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have always wondered about this and I think now that I am a member of a plumber forum this is the place for it. So...

Whats up with plumbers crack? I mean really! is it that big of a deal to buy a belt that works or maybe suspenders? Only time I want to see that is when its a pretty girl!

It's a streotype man. LOL

However, being a plumber, especially one that works in residences, you are on your knee's a lot. Going up and down constanly can work your pants down if your not paying attention.

It's a streotype man. LOL

However, being a plumber, especially one that works in residences, you are on your knee's a lot. Going up and down constanly can work your pants down if your not paying attention.

Got to disagree, it's TRADITION!!!!:)

I have always wondered about this and I think now that I am a member of a plumber forum this is the place for it. So...

Whats up with plumbers crack? I mean really! is it that big of a deal to buy a belt that works or maybe suspenders? Only time I want to see that is when its a pretty girl!

I should show mine so everyone knows a lil' bout me. :p

It's because we are always bending over in front of sinks or around piping.

But you have to ask yourself...why are looking.."there" ???

BUy the right size pants and a belt, then it never happens. But it gives cartoonists something to draw so people know it is a plumber and not a carpenter, for example.

I should show mine so everyone knows a lil' bout me. :p

It's because we are always bending over in front of sinks or around piping.

But you have to ask yourself...why are looking.."there" ???

It's a shame they don't make something to hold pants up.

quoted for later blackmail and general shenanigans... :D

rofl.gif

I find it handy to have around...it gets the lady of the house out of where I'm workin.:D

Latest posts

Back