The lord has spoken!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Look what I got in my e-mail today! Yep suckers, I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm rich! I can't wait for the ATM card loaded with 2.5 million! :D

From The Office Of
Mr. Solomon Lord
Director-General, Debt
Management Office (DMO)
Ministry Of Finance,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Dear Beneficiary,

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD

Following the Bilateral Agreements and Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) with some Countries on economic and other issues,the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) have mandated the paying bank to release all outstanding payment with immediate effect.

An AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE(ATM)CARD valued at $2.5Million has been issued in your favor as part payment.A maximum withdrawal limit of $5,000.00 per day is allowed, and cash can be drawn from any ATM outlet anywhere in the world.

Therefore, your ATM CARD is readily available for dispatch to your address.
Further details shall be furnished to you as soon as you reconfirm the following information:

Contact Person: Mr. Moore Eric.
Email: I'm a freaken fool.KMA

Furnished him with the Following info such as

(A) Full Names:
(B) Delivery Address:
(C) Home phone,
(D)Mobile Phone and Fax Numbers:
(E) Occupation:
(F) Contract/Inheritance Amount:

Please ensure that you provide a valid phone number in your return email .Discard future correspondences from any office requesting for advance payment without permission from this office.Do not accept checks from anyone as most of them are bogus.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Solomon Lord
Director-General, Debt
Management Office (DMO)
Ministry Of Finance,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make sure you forward them my email. I need $5,000 a day. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm just upset because there is a daily maximum ATM withdrawal of only $5k. That is going to take quite awhile to drain the account. Perhaps someone could help me with this task?

I just got mine yesterday. I'm Rich!

Congrats! I need $8... for surgeries... and what not....

I just sent my obligatory $30k, so my money should be on its way!

Congrats to you as well! I'll send you some when Chris send me $8... for surgeries... and what not....

Eight bucks, in the mail.

Austin from Plumbingforums.com
PO Box 1611 or something in Texas?

Thats what I wrote on the envelope.

Eight bucks, in the mail.

Austin from Plumbingforums.com
PO Box 1611 or something in Texas?

Thats what I wrote on the envelope.

You got it. 100% correct.

I'll be waiting.

Is it here yet?

Probably not, I couldn't afford a stamp but I did put your address as the return to so you may get it.

That's a felony. Just so you know.

Well I'll see you in a few years then.

I'll keep telling them it was you, they'll keep beating me till I admit it was me the entire time.

That's how it works right?

Did you lick the stamp? DNA. Okay , You No licky stamp. They will link it back to you with forensic evidence of the local fly turd on the inside of the envelope.

You still lick stamps? This isn't the 90's, time to get into self adhesives. It's like loving in the future, but now.

Latest posts

Back