Drinking with Austin.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Last month, I needed a root canal under one of my crowns. Total cost to drill thru it was ~$550. Last week, this same crown broke due to the weakening from the drilling last month, and it needed replaced. Total cost ~$640.00.

In case anyone needs dental insurance, I found Costco sells a Delta Dental policy for ~$90 per year, good at most dentists. It reduced the price of my crown from $1100 down to $640. Well worth it IMHO.

I pay $45 a month for Delta. I'm being told now they are having a hard time getting through.

You can add when you cook but it doesn't give the fruit flavor. It will give a hint but the flavor will be off.

no, freezing sanitizes it pretty well and it also breaks down the fruit similar to cooking to get that sweetness. I have only done it a couple times but really liked the fruit flavor it gave off. almost a fresh fruit flavor. I used like 5 pounds fresh fruit to my five gallon batch.

Latest posts

Back