Drinking with Austin.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have plenty. I don't drink so it just sits in my house. My brother tried to kill of what I had before he... left on vacation, but was unsuccessful.

Keeping you in my thoughts Mark, sorry your dealing with this

Same here. Just a few...more...hours.

Yesterday, I took my friend and his girlfriend to Sam's Club and then back to their house in time for him to go to work. I helped lug in the groceries and then took his girlfriend to Walmart where I ended up waiting for her to finish shopping for over an hour. Then I helped her lug groceries in and went home.

I was violently ill later in the evening so I tagged my brother in to drive our housemate to work and pick him up.

Today I slept until 4pm. Well, I tried to but last night one of my cats kept wanting to snuggle and this morning another cat kept trying to wake me up-- apparently her water bowl was empty and she desperately wanted to be petted.

Took my bro and the birthday boy to the store and ran into a friend. Got some birthday cake for the friend and headed home to find my chiweenie is throwing up some white stuff-- looks like liquid marshmallow.

Last edited:
Well evidently teeth are the new toes. Broke another molar yesterday. Go me! Was up all night with this.

Back