The Joe The Plumber Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunerunner

Everything leaks
Reaction score
I thought we all needed a place to ask the political questions, from a plumbers point of view!

So, Mr. President, Just how much of my hard earned money are you going to take?
undecidedvoters_fullsize_story1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't "take" what's not yours.

It says Federal Reserve Note on it!

I think he is/has running/run for elected office. I don't have time for all of that crap, though there are a few friends and neighbors who would like me to run for county commission. Ain't happening.

If you're being asked to it's because they think you can make a difference. I would at least consider it.

Change has to start at home.

I have been tempted but in CA a guy like me would be hard to elect to anything. To many things would be cut. If we can't afford it we don't need it. There would be no such thing as debt if I ran things.

I have been tempted but in CA a guy like me would be hard to elect to anything. To many things would be cut. If we can't afford it we don't need it. There would be no such thing as debt if I ran things.

You yourself would still be in debt because of the friends of yours who borrow stuff and return it broken.

No I would just have less stuff like I do now. Don't remind me, I needed it the other day and it doesn't work. Oh and still no flippin money.

There is no such thing as tomorrow, when you wake up it will be today!

So is in a little bit but I keep telling my wife I'll get things done then.

Latest posts

Back