off-set Closet Flange

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handley

Reaction score

I need help! do they make an off-set closet flange that fits into the existing closet flange. I need to move my toilet away from the wall, the tank does not fit properly and leaks because of the closet flange being located to close to the wall. Any help would be appreciated.

No, they do not, for the simple reason that the center of the offset flange has to move in the direction of the offset, both the center of the bolts and the center of the opening for the waste.

Many toilet manufacturers make a 10" rough tank that will fit in your type of situation.

Thank you for your help, I am having a hard time getting under the house and trying replace the closet flange. I just put a new floor and new walls up in the bathroom. But what good is new bathroom when you have no toilet. Handley

I just put a new floor and new walls up in the bathroom.

I would guess that the new wall board he put up is thicker, or over laid onto the existing wall making the space between finished wall and flange smaller.

Latest posts

Back