Plumbing Videos?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conway

Reaction score
Most other DIY endeavors have videos. Does anyone know of a plumbing video line?

Most other DIY endeavors have videos. Does anyone know of a plumbing video line?

Most of your local roto rooter type businesses will have a line with a video camera to be able to see junk in the line but most of them cannot make a DVD out of it, if you need that you will need to contact a video/vacumn service. google Houston and harris in temecula CA and you will see what I am talking about.

I should have been more specific. I'm looking for a general intro into plumbing video collection.

WHAT do you want the video to show? Plumbing is a vast range of tasks. Some of the videos you will find are more of a "how not to do it", regardless of what they meant to show.

WHAT do you want the video to show? Plumbing is a vast range of tasks. Some of the videos you will find are more of a "how not to do it", regardless of what they meant to show.

Do you have any recomendations for a good video?

To the OP I have found that books are usually better at explaning with pictures on how to learn the basics.

I am a plumbing & HVAC instructor at a trade school and in all honesty I have reviewed a good many plumbing video's over the year and all of them are pretty much useless.

Stay away from the expert village videos...don't let the high view counts fool ya.

My videos are rough on youtube, and I would grade them at a D+ at best. However, they've become resourceful for advertising reasons and the "something is better than nothing" analogy plays out well.

There's some huge guy on youtube, weighs like 450 pounds and he's constantly doing videos of certain tasks.

Building a "good" video takes a lot of time, content and editing. I don't have the patience for most of it as it is labor intensive.

The fat guy on you tube is a riot. Soldering copper on the tailgate of his pick up truck. :D

just to a youtube search for plumbing videos...i do have a sharkbite video you might want to check out!!:D

Latest posts

Back