Another new knife

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't arrive with much, and am not leaving with much, but I feel that is fair. I am the one walking away, and I have no ill-will toward her and do not want her or her own kids to go without. It just was not the place/situation/life i needed to be in any longer.

So it's amicable?

Thanks, Its not much, and I may just scrap the whole thing and start over with a real (read: not free) site one day. But for now, it at least gets my stuff out there where I can show it to people easily.

That would be cool. I think for now getting it out there is a good first step to getting them sold at some point.

Brad has been producing some great knives lately, but only shares his workmanship on another forum related to Jeeps. Why is he shortchanging us in the better forum?

I'm always interested in what's going in his life, he seems to have dropped of my sites entirely. He must have something against me.

I just sent a message to Brad, and this is his reply.

Originally Posted by havasu

I hope the tonsil removal is swift, but when you get a chance, come on over to plumbing forum and show your recent knives. I've told Austin about some of those beauties you've made, but he said you don't share with anyone else othere than JF!

Thanks, and I know I need to... I reloaded windows 7 on my laptop and lost all my bookmarks. Still haven't gotten around to adding then all back yet...

I'll come back and show everything soon...

He had tonsil surgery? See he never tells me anything anymore. I saw he was on when I came on, maybe he will show some more knives.

I'm always interested in what's going in his life, he seems to have dropped of my sites entirely. He must have something against me.

LOL... no way... nothing personal.. :) Just obscenely busy in life and not as active on as many forums as I used to be. You guys have always been good to me, and I have now resaved my credentials and bookmarked PF again... :)

Now, Let me see what pics I can add over here... these are just gonna be in the order I find them in my Picasa account.

2011-06-02%25252017.41.50.jpg

2011-06-03%25252016.59.07.jpg

2011-06-05%25252009.50.59.jpg

2011-06-05%25252009.52.18.jpg

2011-06-07%25252016.45.23.jpg

2011-06-23%25252008.20.32.jpg

2011-06-21%25252023.06.04.jpg

2011-06-25%25252023.26.01.jpg

2011-06-25%25252023.26.31.jpg

2011-06-25%25252023.27.23.jpg

2011-06-25%25252023.29.21.jpg

2011-06-26%25252011.40.23.jpg

2011-06-26%25252016.59.08.jpg

2011-06-26%25252017.00.17.jpg

Nice spike! Welcome back on Brad!

Here is the latest one I finished. It still needs a pocket clip, and I plan on making many more very very close to this one. Some with a flipper, some with only a thumbstud. And several people have asked, and I would sell one like this for $275 and up depending on materials... The slipjoints would be $225 and up depending on materials...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQANvJE3KUA]YouTube - ‪Flipper prototype vid‬‏[/ame]

flip3.jpg

flip2.jpg

flip1.jpg

flip4.jpg

He had tonsil surgery? See he never tells me anything anymore. I saw he was on when I came on, maybe he will show some more knives.

My daughter had her's out this morning... And I am exhausted from being up earlier than normal, then stressing like any normal parent when your kid is under the knife....

My daughter had her's out this morning... And I am exhausted from being up earlier than normal, then stressing like any normal parent when your kid is under the knife....

I believe it. I have yet to have the experience but I'm dreading it.

I believe it. I have yet to have the experience but I'm dreading it.

She is one tough little trooper though! She never showed to be scared and they said she did GREAT through all of it. We were there in recovery when she woke up and she was SUPER out of it... that was the worst to me. Knowing she was hurting and not being able to fix it. I'm a fixer, I have to be able to fix things...

She is one tough little trooper though! She never showed to be scared and they said she did GREAT through all of it. We were there in recovery when she woke up and she was SUPER out of it... that was the worst to me. Knowing she was hurting and not being able to fix it. I'm a fixer, I have to be able to fix things...

Anesthesia makes me mad. When I was 6 or however old I was I came out from getting my tonsils out and went on a rage bender where I demanded the nursing staff let me leave. They told me if I didn't behave no ice cream or jello, I kept yelling at them.

I've had an anger problem most my life it seems.

In that case... I'm glad I came back to PF before you drove to Memphis to find me... :|

Here is the pic of the day... You already saw the folder, but I finished the blade for the fighter last night. This weekend I will put the real handles on it and make a sheath.

tacticalset1.jpg

In that case... I'm glad I came back to PF before you drove to Memphis to find me... :|

Here is the pic of the day... You already saw the folder, but I finished the blade for the fighter last night. This weekend I will put the real handles on it and make a sheath.

That would require my Jeep to be in good shape, which it's not, and no amount of yelling at it has fixed it yet.

Ummm... Ok, then I'm glad I came back to PF before you banned IP and found my Skype name and video called me to yell at me that way...

So brad when are you gonna make me a skinning knife? I can trade you for two bent paper clips and a rubber band.

Latest posts

Back