What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I wish I could sleep in the mornings. This getting up before 4am when I don't work til eight is getting old.

I agree. I started cleaning the house. I have a routine now. My wife is loving it and I don't feel like I'm wasting my life away.

I painted from 6 am to 2 pm, then drove to the local Home Depot (2 hours away) and purchased (6) new 6 panel doors, 3 more gallons of paint, and new carpeting.

Wish I could do that. I have a backlog of stuff I have to work on today.

So I get a call from my new neighbor behind my house yesterday morning saying my dog is barking and has been barking non stop since 6am, everyday for 4 weeks now. She was very rude. She also called last weekend when we were at a party to say our dogs were barking nonstop and that there was a smoke alarm going off. At that time we sent the other neighbor over to check things out and they said the dogs were not barking and there was no alarm going off. This time I sent the neighbor over to lock the dogs up inside the house. So I know for a fact the dogs have not been out everyday for the last four weeks barking because I have had them locked up inside when I was at work for the last few weeks. The lady said that every morning they bark nonstop yet I have been home the last couple weeks and the dogs have been inside with no barking. We have one dog that barks a little but not to the annoying amount. Now this kind of pisses me off, it's one thing if my dogs were a nuisance but they are not and I know she is lying about it. Normally I would not care but in my area if one person complains to the city then you are forced to either debark your dog or make them wear a bark collar when they are out, two people on my street already have to do this and there is no way around it. They don't even come out to check first.

Ugh! That would be so annoying. And its total BS if they don't even check and they take punitive action because ONE person complains.

I wonder if someone else's dogs are barking and the dumbo thinks they are yours. Either that or she is greatly exaggerating. Or she could just be plain prevaricating to get something out of you.

If she wants to change the fence she should have to pay for it. Tell her to go ahead and put up a wall behind your fence on her side of the property and to leave your fence alone. That way she can't expect you to pay for any of it.

Also, I suggest you set up a video that shows date and time to show your dogs sleeping and not barking so you can prove she is lying (or just wrong). But that does seem like too much trouble. I wonder if you can take someone to small claims court for filing a false complaint like that. Maybe you could get your helpful neighbor to sign an affidavit stating that your dogs were not barking at some of the times she complained.

Btw, what does it mean to have a dog "debarked"?

I've had to get up early the past few mornings-- twice for my mother's doctor's appointments (she canceled the first one) and then I took my friend's dog to the vet to get her spayed. Had to pick her up the next day and friend's wife asked me to drive her and the kids somewhere. Turns out the kids were sick and I was taking them to doctor's appointments. Now I picked up whatever the little brats had. Ugh..

And her 4-year-old is a poster child for abortion/sterilization/birth control/abstinence.

Last edited:
Did my first dive ever at Blue Heron Bridge today. Saw seahorse, starfish, lots of other fish, and three different species of ray. The stingray took the prize, that was awesome.

First time out hunting , first dive I was the official flag tow er and lion fish spotter. The second dive, I was forced to capture two lobster and spear one lion fish.

What an awesome day!!

Top of those rocks is maybe 10-12 feet tall. Kinda neat. That was just outside Angeles Oaks, not far from Dorners death place.

Latest posts

Back