My Daughter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Is now two months old and has probably traveled more then most young adults now days.

She has been to five states, three big hunting trips Catalina Island and several other places. She has probably spent more time in a car then most of you guys.

Did she get anything on the hunting trips? :D

She got to see the animals after they were dead.

My daughter just cries about that kind of stuff.

It's official, your Daughter has been to more states than I have.

Of course if my state wasn't so huge and I wasn't smack dab in the middle of it it would be different.

Yeah I can be out of state within 5 hours or be out of the country within 2 but I won't take my daughter there.

I won't either. Mexico was a fun place to buy cheap goods when I was a kid, now it's all cutting people's heads off over drug money.

Not so much fun anymore.

I have never been to Mexico and I have no desire to ever go to Mexico.

I have a friend who obviously has more money than I who goes to Mexico to one of those all inclusive resorts twice a year for a couple weeks each and raves about it. It's cheap, fun, safe and the weather is Gorgeous. I'm jealous.

I have heard a lot about those places and ave several friends that go. They all say don't leave the resort once you get there.

I have heard a lot about those places and ave several friends that go. They all say don't leave the resort once you get there.

That's what we've been told as well. We were advised to no longer cross the border, if we are going to fly in to the tourist areas or risk getting abducted.

Latest posts

Back