Identifying Roman Tub Faucet’s Makers Mark

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nalabear

Reaction score
I could really use the help identifying who made my garden tub’s faucet. I’m looking to replace the handles. If anyone could help me identify the company and any good websites to buy new handles, I would REALLY appreciate it.

The attached photo is from the inside of the handle that I removed.

Thank you!

52C3BE79-2C37-4FFB-8500-D73BBCE169D1.jpg

157939A1-A270-47EC-811C-0E2AE2308293.jpeg

Have you tried doing an image search using Google? Believe it or not, a picture of that logo inside the handle might bring up the name of the manufacturer. My son had a broken skylight opening mechanism, and I did what I described above and immediately found the manufacturer.

Thank you for the comments. I have been google searching for a match to the faucet and then the mark for a week without finding anything. I’m hoping someone might know!

This is the entire faucet. It has a D shape broach.

Thank you!

033FEEF2-326B-49C4-9C33-C3581E17E491.jpg

E58AF35C-DB8A-43E0-8F68-D1E38D18D99D.jpg

Last edited:
If you showed that 1st you would had your answer already.

That’s a Moen 100%

I was really bugging me that when I did a search on Moen.com I could not find that valve. they had a lot of discontinued valves with no pictures.

I new it was a MOEN and it was pissing me off that I could not find a single image of one.
It dates me on how old I am getting:(

But I finally found an image attached to an AMAZON item that is currently unavailable but here it is.

I'm pretty sure it takes a common 1248 cartridge and you can probably put a different still handle on the same cartridge.

You will need this EXTENSION KIT if you want to replace cartridges and a special tool

Moen 2 handle tub valve.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back