A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the marble looking wall tile.

Hmm.. What is going on with that bottom picture?

It is a very beautiful view! The houses there are so much nicer than the ones here. Although, a lot of the "houses" around here are actually trailers.

Although, a lot of the "houses" around here are actually trailers.

REDNECK HOUSE WARMING

Level the trailer, remove the wheels and pin it down. Skirting optional depending on social status.

DISCLAIMER- This is not putting down those that choose to live in trailers. Nothing in the world wrong with it. Just trying to add humor as the truth of the thing is that I might be a REDNECK myself and damn proud of it.

View attachment Redneck Pent House.bmp

At least with a lift you could get to the underside of that to work on it.

I plumbed a trailer (there's no wheels anymore, so they're called mini-homes here) where the landscape was exactly like that, just not to that extreme. I could walk right under the front of it and only had to kneel down at the very back. Plumbed the 2 bathroom groups, laundry, kitchen and water main in an hour :D

I plumbed a trailer (there's no wheels anymore, so they're called mini-homes here) where the landscape was exactly like that, just not to that extreme. I could walk right under the front of it and only had to kneel down at the very back. Plumbed the 2 bathroom groups, laundry, kitchen and water main in an hour :D

we had a guy bring a trailer to the shop, wanted all new plumbing installed under it.
he was told, go put it where you want it, then the plumber will plumb it.

he said no. the plumber plumbed it and the axle broke the plumbing as he pulled out hit a pot hole

A leak..the pipes shouldn't posed in this way..three leak in two years..:mad:

Are you saying the pipes should not be put under there in that position?

Also, in the previous posts, what were the walls made of? It looked like some sort of small bricks.

The paving stones on the ground look very nice.

the pipes should be posed between the sand,at least 10cm under the pipe and at least 30 over the pipe..the dig should be at least 80cm of profoundly..these were posed without sand and the profoundly was only 40 cm..the half of necessary..the wall it was covered with tiles..here this type is called "pasta bianca" (white past)..I don't know the right name in english..here are more diffused,the effect seems like mosaic..but is a copy..

Latest posts

Back