Congrats to Chris!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great name. I'm a fan of giving girls middle names thy can go by.

Awesome. It's amazing how fast they grow.

Little late to the party, never the less, congrats Chris :D

Awesome. She started working yet? I see some guys in the background that look like they could use some help.

She's adorable-- and I normally don't find children cute. As for dating, I think my mother said 16 or 17 but I was more interested in comic books than dating. Now I'm more interested in internet stuff than dating. I think the trick is to not make a big deal about it. My parents didn't make a big deal about it so I never really felt it was all that big of a deal and I had other interests. I never went through the whole "boy crazy" thing that I saw other girls going through. Man, I felt like I'd been transported to an alien planet when that was going on. LOL.

Teach her to use the tools and get her involved in projects as you are working on things. Some of my favorite memories are of trying to "help" my father with projects.

I allowed my kids to do some minor dating when they were 16, but both were too involved with school/soccer/etc to worry about boys.

Latest posts

Back