Where can I find legs for a bathroom sink?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfish11040

Reaction score
I have a bathroom sink which is supported only by cement and silicon on the backside and right side to the tile walls. If someone leans his weight onto the sink it slightly tilts, causing the pipes to disconnect and leak.

So I need additional support. It is an old sink that I think originally had two front legs. Does anyone know where I can find them? Maybe adjustable length?

The other option would be to support the sink with a bracket which would have to be screwed into the tiles. I don't if that would be the better solution.

thanks

Sounds like something that will need to be fabricated. Post a pic of the sink. Some of the guys on here are great with looking at a pic and telling you what you would need. But without a pic nobody can give you sound advise.

You could probably get some wood posts, cut them to size, paint them to match, and stick them under the sink. You could even put decorative corbels or whatever on them to make them look nicer if you wanted. The bottoms would have to be painted and maybe stick some rubber or something under the bottoms.

You could buy some pre-fab stair rail posts or something and cut them to size. You could use a vinyl post "jacket" around wood as well. I'm trying to find just plain wood posts on HD but I may have to look again later.

The posts for stair rails look decorative enough to serve as legs.

Latest posts

Back