USA Politics-Once upon a time there was a Great Nation

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_David

Easily Amused
Professional
Reaction score
History is about to repeat it self! AGAIN

Like the Roman Empire, The United States of America was formed as a Republic, Not a Democracy.
Democracy eventually destroyed that Empire.

Here's a Video everybody should watch.
It describes different types of government.

thegovernment

OK, I dont want to get into a big political thing with you.

In the video it said,"Republic ruled by law". Well who is making the law? I say its politicians so to me that is who is ruling then.

It is not so much the politicians (they are too busy stealing money) as the bureaucracy. Congress says do this in an unspecified manner and civil servants then write law.

Remember when they said there were no BLACK HELICOPTERS?

OK, I dont want to get into a big political thing with you. In the video it said,"Republic ruled by law". Well who is making the law? I say its politicians so to me that is who is ruling then.

I just briefly looked at the first few posts. Didn't open any links. What I'm thinking is that our so called government is ruled by the ultra rich. Solution - Hunt them down, boil them and have a big feast :mad:

Last edited:
http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/AmericanIdeal/aspects/demrep.html

read that if you have a few minutes, interesting read

WOW! A lot of big highfalutin words there.

THIS IS JUST PART OF WHAT THAT DOCUMENT CONTAINS. Written my lawyers for lawyers.

A Democracy

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

In both the Direct type and the Representative type of Democracy, The Majority’s power is absolute and unlimited; its decisions are unappealable under the legal system established to give effect to this form of government. This opens the door to unlimited Tyranny-by-Majority. This was what The Framers of the United States Constitution meant in 1787, in debates in the Federal (framing) Convention, when they condemned the "excesses of democracy" and abuses under any Democracy of the unalienable rights of The Individual by The Majority

A Republic

A Republic, on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government.
Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.
The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution--adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment--with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

what is opening my eyes, is this country is a republic.
but, I keep hearing, well, no, its not really its the same thing we just bla blah blah

the whole time, sheeple are being groomed to accept this as a democracy instead of a republic
so that power can do what power does. oh hell, mann i could go on and on, .

AND AND AND,,,add to this, the schools are no longer teaching cursive, no big deal ?
the constitution ORIGINAL is cursive.
if no one can read it, it can pretty much say what ever, whoever, says it says.
case in point, last week, matter of fact, some yahoo,,starts saying he found a period in the bill of rights that everyone thought was a coma.
that change could change our government.
asked where that period/coma is on the oroginal, it is to faded to determine. be we are scholers, and we say it was a
blah blah blah
catch my drift?

sometimes i think i should just wear a tin foil hat

Back