What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad is is really cool and we get along great, He actually lived with me for a year before he moved to Florida and almost moved back last year when things were not going so good with her. They only stay together because she would have nothing and no where to go if they split and he is a sucker and feels bad. She has never worked or even wanted to as long as he was footing the bill, they don't even sleep on the same floor of the house. Her and her daughter have the house and he lives in the office. He is retired military with 30 years and also has a retirement from another company plus works full time selling cars (mainly to stay away from her) and he gets 40 bucks a week allowance for food while her daughter gets new cars and whatever she wants, I have to give him money so he can eat decent. That is all for now I think you will kind of get the picture.

Half of that would still be more than he has right?

My Dad was married for six weeks last time, he managed to walk out court with everything he walked in with.

She got nothing. In fact I believe she had to pay some amount of restitution.

I don't know, I get stories down the pipeline from my sister.

He could retire on half of what he gets and be fine. I talked to him last night and her and her daughter are going on vacation soon so I am trying to talk him into flying out here.

He could retire on half of what he gets and be fine. I talked to him last night and her and her daughter are going on vacation soon so I am trying to talk him into flying out here.

Hells yeah. Why is he not going? That is nuts.

Because they don't get along very well. Her moto is that it is his fault she over spends and he needs to work everyday and make as much as possible. She calls him all sorts of demeaning things, I am surprised I am not visiting him in prison and kicking her grave. I am 99% sure they just live in the same building for convenience and that's it.

I find living with people I hate to be inconvenient. To each his own I suppose.

82, nice day.

Still into winter. Got dumped on with another 6" of snow the other day, after a serious sleet and rain storm. Just when everything was starting to clear up we got it again. Cold, sunny but still lots of snow! :mad: Can't wait for the temps to be over 50 again. :cool:

I heard the Lake Tahoe area has received more snow this year than the last 40 years. With mounds over 30'-40' tall, they just have no place to put it. I guess I should be happy with just a few inches of rain above normal this year!

To dark to tell at the moment.

I'm thinking good though.

After 4 storms hitting this area in the last week, they said it is now suppose to clear up and will be getting close to 90 degrees in the next 4-5 days. About time!

64 and raining, I start moving this evening, this should be interesting.

Latest posts

Back