What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If/when my family moves out to Albuquerque, I'm sure my brother-in-law will help me with brushing up on gun safety and maintenance.

Anyway, here is a picture of me from 2002 holding my father's M-14 with bayonet and an SA 1911.
10152433_472669629532574_3008647154960650160_n.jpg

The barn (before it was crushed by a tree) and the workshop (white building) are in the background.

And with just the M-14
10298401_472670952865775_19985677707612653_o.jpg

The M-14 was something my father picked up because he really liked that weapon when he was in Vietnam.

Last edited:
You have quite the yellow face, you might want to get out more.

I wish I had both those guns.

LOL. The sun was in my eyes and I had my face all scrunched up. I wasn't happy with how I looked.

They are both very nice firearms. I have an Italian Mauser from WWII and a .357 magnum somewhere. I think the revolver is in a drawer and I'm not sure on the Mauser. It doesn't have a firing pin so its more for decoration than anything else.

Here is one of my brother-in-law's firearms:
10375081_570351759746033_6342194116182997981_n.jpg

Nice .380. I also thinking about picking this one up to replace the Walther. How do you like the Crimson?

That thing looks almost as small as my American Arms pocket buddy .22Mag.

Nice .380. I also thinking about picking this one up to replace the Walther. How do you like the Crimson?

It's neat for something I will likely never need or use. Lucky you were law enforcement because the general public can't get that gun new anymore in CA due to that firing pin ID ordeal.

I'm about to sell a couple. Stupid medical bills.

Man, Austin, that sucks!

Medical bills just add insult to injury. I wish that instead of trying to make employers pay more for insurance and pissing off private insurance companies, that the government had actually tried to do something about the obscene prices that hospitals and doctors charge. I was reading some articles about how a lot of the prices are arbitrary and don't actually reflect the actual costs for things. But that is a rant for another day.

Havasu, you made my day! LOL. Its a nice coincidence that you mentioned that because earlier today I was driving with a friend and we saw some guys with hardhats and equipment and I commented that they looked like the Ghostbusters. My brother and my friend were laughing hysterically about it.

Btw, has anyone seen the the iPhone case that looks like it has a gun handle on it? Or any of the mugs with pistol-looking handles?

Latest posts

Back