Odd fishen story

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ask everyone I know that if they know anyone selling a gun to call me first. So when I tell them that I usually get the oh I didn't think you would have wanted it so I just pawned it or something like that.

If they only had a website for selling guns to other people.

That's a joke right?

Ok how about a website that you can sell guns to people in California....

Those don't exist.

You guys can't even own a pocket knife without going to jail over it.

I havent bought a gun, but I did pick this up the other day.

292300_2308682172403_1950297741_n.jpg

No, but I could take some and post them. That will give me something to do this afternoon in my Mancave.

Better yet, you could invite all of us to hang out in the man cave are partake in some adult beverages before playing with the new gun?

That is a great idea, we'll drink Warsteiner beer and shoot the new toy out back. Bring your own ammo, it's scarce.

I love that song. That's my favorite wine glass. You can drop them and they never break.

Here's some pics of the 5 7. You will soon learn that I am not a certified photographer.

100_2410.jpg

100_2411.jpg

100_2412.jpg

100_2413.jpg

It is a odd round but is amazingly accurate. I have been wanting to find one of them for a while.
Nice little piece there.

Sure is Purdy. Sure is a weird round.
It necks down to .224 or there abouts. It's very close to a .223 slug. Travels at around 2000 feet per second (depending on the ammo) and lays flat for 200 yards. Same round the P90 uses. It's a cute gun to shoot too, but doubles the 5 7 price.

It is a odd round but is amazingly accurate. I have been wanting to find one of them for a while.
Nice little piece there.

I looked for quite a while. The used ones are usually more than the new ones. I paid $1035.00 at a local gun store. He was the cheapest I could find.

Latest posts

Back