Custom Pocket Clip

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRad704

Moderation
Reaction score
First off, YES, I am going to replace the phillips heads with some type of allen or torx or star or SOMEthing as soon as I can get to TSC and dig their bolt bin.. and on the next one, I will drill my holes FIRST and then grind my clip to be in line with them.

The upper bolt goes all the way through the knife, so this clip is rock-solid. Lower is threaded in to the micarta/g10.

clip1.jpg

clip2.jpg

clip3.jpg

I'm separated, and only have my kids every other weekend... What ELSE do I have to do every evening? :)

I'm separated, and only have my kids every other weekend... What ELSE do I have to do every evening? :)

I would watch TV drink and write my memoirs, but I'm just being funny, I would wrap myself in misery and shut myself off to the world.

I like the pocket clip, I also like the screws, I always appreciated being able to tighten a knife up with no special tools.

The chain-ring bolts I want to start using have a straight slotted head.

That really is best. Knives that have hex screws don't get much attention in my house.

Latest posts

Back