Help with shower / tub faucets

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakester

Reaction score
What would you guys recommend for a shower / tub faucet? Looks like I will stick to Delta or Moen because they seems to be the easiest to repair and get parts for. Would you say Moen over Delta or Delta over Moen. I like that Moen seems to have a better selection / better looking faucets but Delta is more universal (one valve fits all)

Which of there would you say is better?
Moen Align Model# T3293-3570?
Delta Vero Monitor T14453-WE
Delta Ara T14467
Delta Ara T17467

What would you guys recommend for a shower / tub faucet? Looks like I will stick to Delta or Moen because they seems to be the easiest to repair and get parts for. Would you say Moen over Delta or Delta over Moen. I like that Moen seems to have a better selection / better looking faucets but Delta is more universal (one valve fits all)

Which of there would you say is better?
Moen Align Model# T3293-3570?
Delta Vero Monitor T14453-WE
Delta Ara T14467
Delta Ara T17467

I believe Moen has better quality than Delta.
The Moentrol valve is nice and I like the look of the Moen one better. I'm planning to get Moen for two of my bathrooms.
If you go for chrome you can get the faucet set for $128.62 & free shipping. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJHNQJS/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
and the M-pact 3570 valve for $113.01 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000XH9KF6/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Edit: oops. looks like the shower set I linked excludes the tub spout. I think it's about $179 with the spout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moen does seem to be better. Big plus for the Delta is that their rough-in valve is like $30-40 vs Moen $115+

Moen does seem to be better. Big plus for the Delta is that their rough-in valve is like $30-40 vs Moen $115+

But what is the warranty on the Delta vs warranty on Moen? My only experience with Delta is a kitchen sink faucet and it's utter garbage.

Back