What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome truck, Chris! Glad you were able to negotiate. Other than the Truecar thing, mom couldn't negotiate her way out of a paper bag. And I have multiple dealers looking for what we want. Might have to wait til near the end of February because end of month is when they are trying to push cars off their lots-- but don't want to hit tax return time because prices are higher then.

If you can find a straggler 2015 right now they are pretty much giving them away to get them off their lots.

Apparently the 2015 models of some cars were duds. The 2015 model of the CR-V had some of the lowest raitings that vehicle ever received and there are quite a few that got traded in or sold. 2013 and 2014 ones have good ratings though.

My plans for the day are to take some medicine for my stomach, drive my brother to work, pick up some stuff from the grocery store, put gas in the truck, get mail, walk with the doggies (if my stomach is feeling better), and then pick my brother up from work when he gets out.

I worked with a guy that bought a new plumbing truck, new tool bin, new pipe rack.
.monday morning it was parked outside his office, w all came to work. he asked us all to step out side in the parking lot for a minute.
he walked up to the truck, and hit the hood with a piece of 1/2'' gas pipe about 24'' long, dented it
he turned around and said. I put the first dent in it.take it out in the field

LOL crazy bastid

I worked with a guy that bought a new plumbing truck, new tool bin, new pipe rack.
.monday morning it was parked outside his office, w all came to work. he asked us all to step out side in the parking lot for a minute.
he walked up to the truck, and hit the hood with a piece of 1/2'' gas pipe about 24'' long, dented it
he turned around and said. I put the first dent in it.take it out in the field

LOL crazy bastid

Awesome. [emoji23]

This is a cummins aisin combo. Supposedly the aisin is equal to or better than the Allison but that is the combo I wanted as well. This truck makes my dump truck feel weak and slow.

This is a cummins aisin combo. Supposedly the aisin is equal to or better than the Allison but that is the combo I wanted as well. This truck makes my dump truck feel weak and slow.

Ahh I thought it was just a misspelling, still a boss of a truck, I'll have to check out aisin.

Last night I got caught in a couple of emergency calls and didn't make it home until after 10:30pm. I was too tired to eat supper, so I just went to bed. I woke up this morning with the meanest hunger goin on, so I devoured half of the chicken pot pie my wife made, now I overall feel like crap and probly ruined my day before it began. Ha!

Back