Weather

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand someone who's been robbed at gunpoint being wary when they see people with guns, but I don't think that means everyone should lose their right to carry guns.
11694027_10153033490105197_4824468727901732964_n.jpg

meanwhile, its hot as hell outside. Although it wasn't so bad on the shaded side of the house. The northeast side of the house was cooler because of the oak tree, but the southwest side of the house (outside) ugh...

Well this is a sensitive topic for all of America and will continue to be for a while, but in other news in Brooklyn it is 90 degrees and sunny.

It's supposed to be 95 degrees for most of the week but is supposed to go to 97 on Friday. It was 97 on Monday.

But at least I'm not in the typhoon region. Saipan recently got hit with a supertyphoon that is headed toward Japan.

Let's just say the snow cone place is popular right now.

104 degrees with 37% humidity so the heat index is something like 115. I had to help load and unload groceries. I've been home for an hour and my face is still red from the heat.

It's been in the 80s because of the cloudy weather and slight rain. woohoo!

Some days ago..cloudy..

That is a beautiful photo. I love the stone building and the mountains. There are no mountains around here.

Yesterday, it was 90 degrees in the shade and I had to stand outside putting air in the tire because it was flat.

Beautiful pictures! Even if they are in Croatia, I would still love to visit Italy some day.

if you will decide to visit italy,I'll can offer you a good plate of pasta or a good pizza :) :thumbup:

Back