Plumbers in Adult Cinema

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Fell

We've met before...
Reaction score
Can someone explain how this profession is repped in the dirty movie more than any other?

The pre-hunka chunka dialogue is always good.

"I'm all damp. Something's dripping."

"I've got a tool to fix that, ma'am."

Does this happen in real life, like it does with the pizza guy?:confused:

Does this happen in real life, like it does with the pizza guy?:confused:

25 yrs knockin' on doors as a service plumber,
I've only had 2 occasions when a Female customer opened the door and she was naked.
1st one thought it was her husband because he was just there a couple minutes earlier.
2nd one was soaking wet with a towel (not wrapped ) held up to her chest and she said" Oh! You're here early. Come on in I'll be right with you."
Turned around and when up the stairs. NICE. Mid 40's but she still had it goin' on. She got dressed and showed be the job needing my services.
About 20 min later BIG BUBBA (6'6" @ 280-300 lbs) came in. Looked like he just woke up." This is my Son "

Had a lady that was in her mid 50's maybe. She was well maintained. A Mary Kay Cosmetic dealer. Drove a Pink Cadillac.
She was wearing tight pink spandex pants and made an effort to bend over to to pick something up and show me what she had and didn't have( no panties).
To bad I am and was happily married.

Last edited:
As a former Pizza Delivery Driver I can tell you there's lot's of answering the door naked. He's usually forty and I never asked questions. The other drivers and I would fight as to who would take him his pie. It was gross.

I had another driver go to a door where the woman answered naked but no invitations to enter. We laughed and told him it was because he was a pizza delivery driver.

As a former Pizza Delivery Driver I can tell you there's lot's of answering the door naked. He's usually forty and I never asked questions. The other drivers and I would fight as to who would take him his pie. It was gross.

I had another driver go to a door where the woman answered naked but no invitations to enter. We laughed and told him it was because he was a pizza delivery driver.

I'm confused. Did the winner or loser deliver the pie?:eek:

The winner. Who doesn't like old and naked?

Reminds me o' uh joke:
A plumber was called to woman's apartment in New York City to repair a leaking pipe. When he arrived he was pleased to discover that the woman was quite a luscious, well-stacked dish.

During the course of the afternoon, the two became extremely friendly. About 6:30 p.m. the phone rang, disturbing the bedroom shenanigans.

"That was my husband," she said, putting down the phone. "He's on his way home, but is going back to the office around 8 p.m.. Come back then, dear, and we can take up where we left off."

The union plumber looked at the woman in disbelief. "What? On my own time?"

Sho 'nuff.

Reminds me o' uh joke:
A plumber was called to woman's apartment in New York City to repair a leaking pipe. When he arrived he was pleased to discover that the woman was quite a luscious, well-stacked dish.

During the course of the afternoon, the two became extremely friendly. About 6:30 p.m. the phone rang, disturbing the bedroom shenanigans.

"That was my husband," she said, putting down the phone. "He's on his way home, but is going back to the office around 8 p.m.. Come back then, dear, and we can take up where we left off."

The union plumber looked at the woman in disbelief. "What? On my own time?"

Sho 'nuff.

Lazy Plumbers.

Latest posts

Back