Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving back at you. I hope all the plumbers here will be able to enjoy a nice family dinner without being called away for a clogged toilet!

I had a great Thanksgiving. And luckily, we didn't exactly take the "safe" part to heart. My son, my nephew, and myself each took turns wrapping ourselves around one of those big cable spools and having the other two roll the spool through the yard. It only hurt a little, and the howls of laughter from the rest of the family were priceless.

And before you ask, no, we weren't inebriated.

Cooked a 20 pound turkey for two of us, plus all the trimmings. Not even able to leave the house. Went to Lowes today (no crowds at all) and got two folding platforms for painting ceilings or doing drywall. On sale for $19. Got a 14 gallon Shop Vac brand vacuum for $29. Going back tomorrow to see if they got more Irwin 10' tablesaw blade 3 packs in. At $20 for three blades, I'll buy two packs. They have some great items on sale for 4 days. Have a great weekend.

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone. I finally got chance to stay in the cabin I just got finished with and it was excellent. Woke up and it was 9 degrees out but 70 inside. we ate turkey and all the fixings and just had a good time.

Cooked a 20 pound turkey for two of us, plus all the trimmings. Not even able to leave the house. Went to Lowes today (no crowds at all) and got two folding platforms for painting ceilings or doing drywall. On sale for $19. Got a 14 gallon Shop Vac brand vacuum for $29. Going back tomorrow to see if they got more Irwin 10' tablesaw blade 3 packs in. At $20 for three blades, I'll buy two packs. They have some great items on sale for 4 days. Have a great weekend.

I also bought that folding platform today. Just a good thing to have around the house!

I had a great Thanksgiving. And luckily, we didn't exactly take the "safe" part to heart. My son, my nephew, and myself each took turns wrapping ourselves around one of those big cable spools and having the other two roll the spool through the yard. It only hurt a little, and the howls of laughter from the rest of the family were priceless.

I wish I had a big spool. :(

I have a big spool.

I found one. It had bunch of stuff coiled on it, so I rolled it down a hill and ran. I'll go back tomorrow and see if it's still there.

Pictures ???

Latest posts

Back