Firefly

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hey Otah, want to talk about Firefly?

Let me help you out.

Go to bed now, or watch some Firefly?

(Firefly is the single most awesome Cowboys in space show which led to Serenity, one of the greatest movies ever made. It was a Joss Whedon show which due to it's abysmal ratings was canceled by Fox after one season and before the season could even be finished. It stands next to the cancellation of Futurama as one of the largest network blunders of all time.)

I guess the last one.:D I've never heard of it or the movie but I also don't watch much tv and never see movies.

Come on over and we'll watch it...

I've sat and watch Firefly and serenity straight though in order a couple times... it's a little over 13 hours... :D:D

Jaynestown was a good one... did you see the easter egg for that?

I'm got favorite quotes from each episode, but i don't know if i can pick just one favorite episode...

Easter Egg? What was it?

Looked it up, I'll check it out when I get home.

You guys make me feel real old with this talk of Firefly. I've never heard of such stuff in my life!

I can't remember exactly, but i think it was either Jayne or Joss singing the 'Ode to Jayne"

It's Jayne singing his Ode to Jayne. It's funny.

You guys make me feel real old with this talk of Firefly. I've never heard of such stuff in my life!

It's never to late. You could go out and get you a copy. It's worth it. Hands down the best series ever. Well Scifi any how.

I don't know why but I really don't like Sci Fi at all and everytime I hear Firefly I think of booze. Does that make me an alcoholic?

Fireflys remind me of those little flickering lights you see while on Disney's "Pirates of the Carribean", which is suppose to resemble real fireflies.

I was on that ride twice last night. Did you know they built a restaraunt in there?

It was wierd. It's right after you start on the right hand side. I am sure it is very expensive seeing how the burger off a push cart was ten bucks. It was different for me there mainly because they have updated all the rides with the new Disney stuff. The submarine ride was all about Nemo and Pirates of the Carribean was all about the newest movie. Just not right I tell you. Funny we also never saw Mickey, Minnie or any of the other characters walking around.

Latest posts

Back