The Greatest thing ever invented.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wont know how to put it together. They will put all that stuff inside the chicken patties.

They wont know how to put it together. They will put all that stuff inside the chicken patties.

As long as you get what your after, what's the harm?

I used to have a saying
I'll eat almost anything except Ocra and Dick.

Over time the list has grown and I'll probably add that one to it.

Okra is great... and I don't get it.

Nope, it is never on a menu around these parts, and unless my wife cooks it, I doubt I will ever try it unless we take a trip down south.

Kentucky Colonel's Seasoned Flour, my wife says that she gets it at Wally World.

Buy some okra. Cut them up into pieces maybe 3/8" long. Beat an egg till frothy (always wanted to use that in a post). Dip the little pieces of okra into the egg, then toss in the flour. Stick in the fridge overnight, and deep fat fry the next day. Grab a couple of beers and sit out on the porch for some real mantime.

Sounds great, but I'm on a major diet. I have to look good while wearing my G string in Hawaii next week!

Now that was just about the sickest thing I have ever typed, and just in case you are all wondering, completely a joke!

With all the work you have been doing at the farm, you need a break. Change out of your overalls, grab your flip flops, and let's go!

Latest posts

Back