Offroad toys?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
92 YJ w/ 4.56 gears , detroit lockers front & rear, 33" BFG KM2

92-YJ.jpg

I will be up there on Thursday and be at he campsite on Friday at 2 when they let us in. We are planning to run the trail 2N10 behind Snow Summit on Friday evening.

I was trying to take a route that not many have and I ended up hitting my shackle and diff on some rocks so I couldn't go forward and when I tried to back out all 4 tires were just spinning. I have learned that having lockers and being more capable just means I make it farther into trouble before I get stuck. That place is the rock garden and only Dave and two other jeeps would follow me out there.

Chris camera need to sort 159.jpg

Chris camera need to sort 172.jpg

Chris camera need to sort 165.jpg

Chris camera need to sort 168.jpg

Last edited:
I found all the pics and videos posted on JF. You pulled off a great accomplishment and lots of jeepers sound like they really appreciate all you did to set this up!

some really nice pictures. I LOL'ed at seeing only one JF sticker. Did anyone have a breakdown? Right now I'm actively looking for another jeep because I want to be there next year!

Next year? Try next month. Alot of the guys had the JF sticker but most were in places you wouldn't think of looking, One day I will put one of my many on my jeep. It was so much fun, most of the guys were nervous about John Bull but once you accomplish that you feel real good about your rig and abilities. Rik stripped both his starter bolts so the first day I tie wired it up for him and we had to hold the starter everytime he started it but the next morning I drilled out his bell housing and put in a bolt and nut. Other than that the white YJ smacked a tree pretty good and wrecked his hood and fender and the white XJ hit hard and crushed his fender and lost 3 of 4 fender flares. All and all a great time and I think everyone enjoyed it and I can't wait to do it again.

Sweet. Grab one for me while you are there. and if you get it you better run John Bull before you come back.

Latest posts

Back