1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say things like that or she will subconsieously know about it, and have me arrested for NOTHING again...

Sounds lke a plan...

No, you have a wheeling trip to leave for...

Yes, I sold my gun, but can't buy a new one yet... exwife crap.... long story...

Sorry to hear it. My Dad's ex wife was all kinds of hassle for him. She tried to get loans in his name after they separated but before the divorce, messed him up for a bit.

But like my mom KEEPS telling me... everything happens for a reason...

So, I couldnt buy the rifle... well, i find out this weekend about my hunting spot being good to go for this year, but I will need to buy a new climbing stand... SO, if I had bought the 22, I would have NO money for a climber... So, Mom was right, and it is all working out just fine...

thanks.... I'm still WAY excited about hunting this year, and knowing that bow-season starts Sept 25th in TN makes me wish I had a bow ready to go...

Unfortunitly I have not had a chance to get out for Deer yet and Bow season started on the 1st. I will definitly get out for Dove and Duck because they are close to home.

thanks.... I'm still WAY excited about hunting this year, and knowing that bow-season starts Sept 25th in TN makes me wish I had a bow ready to go...

I've never tried bow hunting, I like rifles, never found a need to switch it up. I've been messing around with a toy crossbow, I'm pretty sure it's only good for varmint though.

who you callin a varmint?

Anything that gets in the way of my crossbow.

I thought about it, seeing as I only really hunt varmint, shooting them with a bow might be tough.

sam.jpg

You can get a turkey hunting arrowhead for varmint and bird hunting with a bow.

It just stops penetration?

I think they make them bigger so you can actually hit a bird or varmint, those are razors that are sticking out who knows maybe it quarters the bird for you. I think it would be fun to play around with.

It seems to me, razors or not, that increasing the surface area would affect penetration.

Back