My weekly recipe.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This all sounds great (minus the olives) but I don't have the motivation to try any of it today, which sucks because its lunchtime and I'm starving, yet still unmotivated... :(

That looks awesome. I wish I had time to throw things like that together for breakfast.

The last thing I "threw" together for breakfast was 3 eggs, and half a small can of spam, then a handful of sharp cheddar on top...

That sounds amazing. My wife hates spam, so I eat it when she's out of town.

I am eating left over cheap pizza and it tastes like plastic with grease on it.

I'm about to eat a Healthy Choice... yay.... :|

But tonite, its grilled brats and slider burgers (the little ones)... plus salad and what ever else I can find to go with it...

No hat just an angry face and a wooden chair or small stool with your arms crossed.

No hat just an angry face and a wooden chair or small stool with your arms crossed.

And feet not quite reaching the floor... from the small stool... cause he's like a dwarf... with really short legs... so they dangle... get it?

That looks like the midget-guy that was on Nip/Tuck for a couple of seasons... I can't think of what else he played in though...

They said it was projecting false height. After they beat me, they took it away.

Looks like they cut off all your fingers too... Do you type with one of those Stephen Hawking chairs? or the Denzel Washington in the Bone Collector beds?

Back