My Stupid F%&^#g DOG!!!!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FTW - For the Win (it means, that's a good thing)... like "I just won $500... Tennessee Lottery FTW!!!"

How much is that in not Tennessee money? $8?

TN and TX have a lot more in common that you might want to think... lots of guns, lots of trucks, and lots of undocumented immigrant personnel building our houses...

TN and TX have a lot more in common that you might want to think... lots of guns, lots of trucks, and lots of undocumented immigrant personnel building our houses...

So it's alot like California?

I believe it probably is. Is everything bigger in Tennessee as well? Can you Tennessee size something?

I believe it probably is. Is everything bigger in Tennessee as well? Can you Tennessee size something?

You can California size something but then it gets taxed so hard it ends up smaller then before.

You can California size something but then it gets taxed so hard it ends up smaller then before.

Does it also end up high as a kite?

Latest posts

Back