5 Guys Burgers

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smbounce.gif

BOT

I've heard good things about the Five Guys, they opened one in Austin and a friend of mine seems to go there a couple of times a week. THey have spicy fries. I like spicy fries.

I went to 5 guys tonight and it was great. their burgers are excellent and the fries are great to. I ordered both their regular fries and the cajun fries and I gotta say the cajun ones just had to much seasoning for my liking (not so spicy but imagine dumping a lot of season salt on them). If I had to compare them to In and Out I would say equal or better just in a different way. I would definitly recommend them to anyone wanting a good burger. Better than any restaraunt burger that I can remember and at $5.89 the price wasn't bad either. But the fries were something like $3.99 which I thought was a bit over priced for potatoe.

I took the other half and we both got the bacon cheeseburger fries and a coke and the total was 23 bucks so it was a little pricy but good food.

Last edited:
You are comparing a burger I've never had to another burger I've never had. Can you compare to any of my regional spots?

Name one? They are better than any fast food joint I have ever eaten at.

You need to get out and see the world....or at least grab an In and Out burger!

I live in Texas... is there a rest of the world?

For comparison, how about Whataburger?

Latest posts

Back