Guess what I did today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm, put a hole in your transfer case? Looks like good times!

I will let you know in the morning what puddles are now under it. We did white mountain and john bull and it took about 7 hours if you know of them. It was a blast. Do you miss your jeep yet?

Looks great! BTW, have you ever used your winch? It looks like a virgin, with the spooled cable perfect!

Looks great! BTW, have you ever used your winch? It looks like a virgin, with the spooled cable perfect!

When I wash it after wheeling I usually unspool it and redo it neatly and dont know why but also it doesnt get used very often because I dont get stuck.:D

Last edited:
They are, just wait till next time I will be telling you about how I spent 18 hours straight digging my rig out of something.

I did use it once this trip and that was because the guy that was following me took a bad line and got himself stuck between a boulder and a tree., It made it more dificult because he didn't have bumpers or hooks.

0821001847.jpg

0821001921.jpg

We ended up wrapping my tow strap around his tire and pulling, I was scared but he had nothing else to hook to. I tried is steering wheel but he didn't like that to much.

Thats the downfall to being a unibody, you cant even wrap the frame. We tried picking it up by hand but it was just to stuck. So when you gonna fix the jeep of yours? Have I bugged you enough?

That is such a sore subject that I'm looking for a new one (used TJ preferably) right now.

If you grab one you should head to BB for the September trip. Also are you gonna take all the good stuff from the YJ and toss it on the TJ?

Also hows the House hunt going? We are actually looking right now in BB. I want to pick up a smaller two bedrrom for a rental, right now they are going for right around 100 grand.

I've learned alot about jeeps since JF, so I believe with the next build, I am sticking to strong, well know American companies and not that Smittybilt Chinese crap. It will most likely be for use in Arrowhead snow, but fun to cruise on a warm day.

And as far as finding a house, we have narrowed the search to 23 houses, but as soon as I start really liking them, another one pops up, for a cheaper price. My realtor said to take my time, because prices are still dropping rapidly.

Smittybuilt hey my winch is smittybuilt! Well I had to eat my words earlier when I said I don't get stuck because I was out today messing around on a buddies property when I got stuck and had to be winched out. I couldn't go forward because my bumper would hit the dirt and I might have been able to get out backwards by bumping it but I didn't want to break anything. You would figure a fully locked front and limited slip rear would do it but the tires just spun, all four of them.

0823001235.jpg

0823001235a.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back