1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come get a dollar from me because I also want in on this land buying frenzy and figure that would get be a few acres!

How about if you mail the dollar to me otherwise I would waste like ten bucks in gas to get it.

No problem, I just found out I'm rich. You see, it appears I have a close relative in Nigeria who left me 8.5 million, and because they are so stupid, I only have to wire transfer $100,000 in order to receive my millions! At least that is what the e-mail I received today said! Who would have thunk, relatives in Nigeria?

Did you get my bank account number havasu? I'm the intermediary for that Nigerian prince.

Umm, no. Could you please post it up here for me? Don't worry about confidentiality, we can always trust each other here!

True,

I don't know wherr I placed my Bank account number, can you write me a check to cash?

I saw that you were just off our coast, and didn't even stop by and say hello to me! :(
The funny thing is that most people do not understand that the "A" is just short for "Austin."

youtube.com/watch?v=8LRv1N9G_nM

That boat has been anchored off Long Beach for a few days and is becoming a spectable with all the lookie loo's circling around it!

I'll swing by and pick you up jus be waiting in a dingy just off the coast.

Didn't we already figure that you were walking and it was gonns take like 23 days?

Back