Building a BBQ/Bar in my back yard.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and a couple more, I have a bunch but they are all unorganized so this will have to do. Next is grass and concrete work.

Chris camera need to sort 756.jpg

Chris camera need to sort 758.jpg

Chris camera need to sort 759.jpg

The retaining wall will be coming out and replaced with a block wall in the near future. The roots from the pine tree's that used to be there have jacked it up pretty bad so I will have to cut them out.

Don't they sell a chemical that I can implant into those stumps that will make them rot awqay real quick?

The tractor is still here but I have gone over my hours and don't want to pay for another day of it and then I have to get rid of them and deal with more mess than I already have, I would really just prefer them to disappaer like they were never here. That and I have time, I have the rest of my life.

I am just going to find an unemployed guy and pay him 3 bucks an hour to chainsaw it to nothing.

Update: I have done nothing in the last week or so but I did use the BBQ twice now.

Here is one pic but I did get a whole lot done today. We just finished up after starting at 7 am.

Well crap... I was trying to get the first pic of the guy that they thought was you running the minitrac... I was gonna be funny and say that the guy from Operacion Repo worked for you?!?! But it was an attachment and didnt quote...

Looks like some great progress, and I have to ask... what is the pipe with the screens for? Is that your ghetto-septic tank for the sink?

Yes it is, it is like a little seepage pit or burrito drain whatever you want to call it. It has filter fabric on the bottom then a layer of rock then the pipe with slots cut in the bottom and then more rock and another layer of fabric to keep the dirt out. If I did my calculations correct it will hold 120.8 gallons of water that will then perk out into the dirt.

I believe you forgot to "carry the one." I did the calculations and determined the sump to hold 120.7 gallons prior to the purging into the soil!

So its basically plenty big enough that if you ever overflow it, your wife will kick your tail for leaving the water running... Got it.. :)

I believe you forgot to "carry the one." I did the calculations and determined the sump to hold 120.7 gallons prior to the purging into the soil!

I new something wasn't adding up right.

3.14 x R x R x Length in feet divided by 7.48 =

So its basically plenty big enough that if you ever overflow it, your wife will kick your tail for leaving the water running... Got it.. :)

Yes you are correct. I actually had enough fall to hook into my sewer stub on the back of the house but it would hav only been a few inches deep and I couldn't live with that.

Hey BRad! Don't see you over here much.

He doesn't like us any more.:(

Latest posts

Back