Shed build - Ready...go!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was up to 98 and the heat index was as high as 113...

It's really humid around here which makes it so miserable...

I agree with wanting to visit Tennessee. Most of my relatives are from that state and while researching genealogy, I have discovered Jack Daniel's was a distant relative, so I will have to go visit Uncle Jack! ;)

Fall is beautiful here at about 72-80 everyday. The only good part about living where I do is spring and fall. Well winters are very mild here to.

My wife and i spent our honeymoon in Gatlingburg and it was some of the most beautiful scenery i'd ever seen. Wonderful weather and colors.

I'd love to go back sometime...

I agree with wanting to visit Tennessee. Most of my relatives are from that state and while researching genealogy, I have discovered Jack Daniel's was a distant relative, so I will have to go visit Uncle Jack! ;)

I used to claim the same thing. The wife says that's still not an excuse.

Is there anything that you haven't got sick from and quit drinking? Wait a minute you said you were 17 and aint even legal in Mexico?

Yes, I know my limit with hard liquor, and seem to pass it everytime I try it! Hard liquor and me usually ended up being real bad combination, so an occasional glass of wine or beer suits me just fine, but these days prefer ice tea or coffee the most!

Yes, I know my limit with hard liquor, and seem to pass it everytime I try it! Hard liquor and me usually ended up being real bad combination, so an occasional glass of wine or beer suits me just fine, but these days prefer ice tea or coffee the most!

Same here. It took me few years to figure it out. Now I go through caffeine rage as a substitute to drunken antics.

Ok.. I am playing catch-up this morning, so... How's the interior of the shed coming along? Any lights or fans? I think those 2 would have to be requirements for me to ever have any sort of workable shed.

And Gatlinburg is amazing around October! If any of you make it to TN, let me know... Even though I'm over in Memphis, the wife and I have all the kids one weekend, and NONE the next...

Nope, nothing like that inside. No electric... :(

I agree about Gatlinburg. Spent 5 days there last Oct and it was so beautiful, best weather you could ask for. I'd really love to go back.

Not yet. I keep our bikes in there, along with a spare tire and some boards... If i ever get a lawnmower it'll be there too...

Nice shed you have there. The best thing about about building things like that is standing back and admiring something you created. Almost makes you feel like a God. Well maybe not to that extreme.

Latest posts

Back