What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I did today...I learned that I am an admin in here. Have I always been? Did I miss the celebratory promotion with all the pomp and circumcisions? :D

I got my circumcision the day after becoming admin.

Today I pulled the boat off the lake and had it acid bathed, didn't know it could still come back to white. Need to repaint the out drive thanks to them pressure washing my paint off. Then I sat around not doing much except dreading coming back to the heat. Towed the boat home and got ready for work tomorrow.

Glen Ivy? Isn't that the infamous nudist colony? :eek:

The Mission Inn is really a nice place. Did you by chance get to eat at Duane's Steak House, which is on the property? Really outstanding food!

Not a big Steak eater. I go to a steak house and order Salmon

We ate at the Italian restaurant around the corner. One of their newer Restaurants. Wife had shrimp and broke out in hives the next morning.

Glen Ivy HS > NO Nudes. an occasional hot babe now and then but mostly over run by Big , Old and Wrinkly people, Like myself.

and no I am not in this picture

4.jpg

Last edited:
I had an MRI today for a pending hip procedure. I was injected with dye....given a wheel chair and told to sit still for a half hour....yea right.

So I'm bombing down empty hallways in the hospital, I tried to turn a corner too fast and went ass over tea kettle, flipped the wheel chair on top of me and busted the wheel chair with people watching.

Talk about embarrassing!

Worked on shelving in my new box truck most of the day, went out and snaked, camera ed, located, the house drain for the president of my old company. Then came back home and worked on the shelving for another 3 hours. It is really starting to come together, I am going to have to buy more tools to fill it up.

No work today, so what did I do?
Sat here for the last 4 hours answering posts. :D

Today i finished running pipe in another KiTec removal job. Tomorrow is just change the boiler lines over to pex, test and purge.

Boss man claims theres 2 more to start in october, and he sold 5 more last week. Heres to hoping they keep coming in all winter to keep me out of the cold!

Hold air and about a grand for a set. Not horrible but they only last a year or so.

I roaded it about three miles this morning bringing it back to the shop without a trailer. Passed three cops and ran a stop sign in front of one. Didn't get arrested.

Got tired of breaking wooden plunger handles. Made my own 2 piece plunger for storage purposes
Plunger head
3/4 barbed x male
3/4 copper x female
3/4 type m
3/4 cap end...for safety of course
1 hose clamp
Silicone

Labour - 2.5 minutes. Gave it a test run on the shop toilet, works like a charm.

image.jpg

Got tired of breaking wooden plunger handles. Made my own 2 piece plunger for storage purposes
Plunger head
3/4 barbed x male
3/4 copper x female
3/4 type m
3/4 cap end...for safety of course
1 hose clamp
Silicone

Labour - 2.5 minutes. Gave it a test run on the shop toilet, works like a charm.

Now that is awesome!

Latest posts

Back