Plumbing Forums sticker.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the last one. But could you add some fitting ridges to the 90 degree turns on the last toilet/plunger/shovel full size one? And I still think you should "flush" the toilet.

Havasau I read your deleted post an no I flush so i don't have any trophies lying around.

See, since you went away to play with the big dogs, I felt it was not nice to dog you. Now that you are back....the gloves are off! :D

Yeah you would have hated it there on the lake dipping into 68 degree water drinking an ice cold beverage. Heck I almost didn't come home. It got up to about 85 today but was slightly humid so in the shade was good but I was sweating in the sun. I came home to 105 degrees but dry so I don't mind it much.

You know the only reason we came back was because the other half had to work tommorrow. And I am supposed to get paid by a client.

Well, by now, your better half is at work, and you have probably received the check you were waiting for, so get back in the truck and find me a house up there!

She is indeed at work and I am still waiting on the check but I have been waiting since May so I won't hold my breath. That and I have my 13 year old nephew for the week so it looks as if you will be house searching on your own this week but if you get bored I left the keys to my boat up there, if you can guess the marina and dock you can use it. Heres a pic to help you.

0717001245.jpg

That's OK, just rub it in! I'm headed out to Havasu this Friday. It's time to blow the spider webs from the exhaust on the Warlock and head upriver, for some cool water to sit in, while I partake in some cold beverages!

Which motor do you have in the warlock? and whats your WOT speed? I am in the market for a pontoon to toss up in the slip because I don't ski at all up there just relax.

I've got the 454 H/O, F/I, and WOT with the correct prop (SS lab finished 25) is about 75mph. Since a friend of mine gave me two free SS 24 props, WOT is about 72MPH, but has alot of low end torque, which is good for rock climbing! :p

I've got the 454 H/O, F/I, and WOT with the correct prop (SS lab finished 25) is about 75mph. Since a friend of mine gave me two free SS 24 props, WOT is about 72MPH, but has alot of low end torque, which is good for rock climbing! :p

That is freakin quick for the water I bet you get 1-2 miles per gallon. I don't know if I would ever want to step up to a boat like that sure it would be fun but expensive to buy and even more expensive to run.

Mine has the 302 H/O carbed with a SS 19 is 51MPH, if I were to run the river only I could jump to a 21 or 23 and probably get a few more MPH but I cant justify the 500 bucks for a few miles per hour when 51 is plenty for a 21 footer.

Yeah, I love my pontoon. It's a Suntracker Regency 22. All plastic and aluminum. Can't hurt it at all, and does 18 MPH with 1 or 14 people. Yee ha! It's great with 3 couches that make into beds, and a bimini top that shades half of it.

Latest posts

Back