A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Malta is what we call Dry pack in the tile industry here in So Cal. Same mixture but probably less water and we use it for floating shower walls as well. The lime makes it extra sticky.

We use malta to build walls.. Bricks and malta.. Only for indoor.. Before we build the wall with malta and bricks, after we spread malta on the wall for cover every bricks.. It is called "tavolato." ..we can choice between bricks or drywall.. For the shower we use an product called mapelastic.. It's a special glue waterproof.. It is black..

So, the lime helps it adhere better?

The brick looks neat.

Yes.. It is for that.. Usually is three parts of lime, one of concrete, water and sand..

Are you talking about the gangsta? Maybe he is in to the wall.. :eek:

LOL! I remember when we first started living on an unpaved road and the car got so dirty that someone wrote in the dirt on the back with "Jimmy Hoffa May Be Inside".

I mentioned this to someone recently and they had no idea who Jimmy Hoffa was.

I was watching House Hunters International and they showed some houses in Italy. They were called Trullo houses.
They were made of stone inside and out and had very pointy roofs.
I've never seen anything quite like them in the US.

Have you ever had to do plumbing in a Trullo house?

I watched this episode some weeks ago.. No zanne, I've never done a work in a Trullo house.. The Trullo house is a typical construction from Puglia, I believe that this types exist only in this region, but I live in Lombardia, near Milano, while Alberobello is near Bari, more or less there are about 700 miles of distance.. I watched these Trullo houses some years ago, when I was in vacancy..

I was watching House Hunters International and they showed some houses in Italy. They were called Trullo houses.
They were made of stone inside and out and had very pointy roofs.
I've never seen anything quite like them in the US.

Have you ever had to do plumbing in a Trullo house?

My wife watched it till I learned how they tape it. Turns out 90% of the houses that they end up with are the ones they owned for years. They tell them how to dress, and have them switch clothes several times each day to give the illusion of time passing.

My wife watched it till I learned how they tape it. Turns out 90% of the houses that they end up with are the ones they owned for years. They tell them how to dress, and have them switch clothes several times each day to give the illusion of time passing.

I guess that would explain why some of the things they say seem staged or put-on for cameras.

I still like to watch it because I like seeing the architecture and hearing a little about the cultures. A few times I saw them looking for places in Singapore or places I've visited.

Wow, I guess it would take a long time to travel the 700 miles. The Trullo houses are still very neat.

Before of start, is better light a candle in a church and pray all saints in paradise.. The ways are horrible here..:eek:

Latest posts

Back