Plumbing Forums sticker.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
We have been working on getting a Plumbing Forums sticker and would like some input on what you guys would want so post up any ideas you may have. I worked on one today that I will post up in a bit to see what anyone thinks.

Well here is try number one, what do you guys think? It would have to be changed to be able to be cut from a single color vinyl. Or it can be something as simple as Jeepforum. Post up any ideas heck I am bored and will put some together in photoshop.

Toilet3.jpg

I think that looks pretty good.

Realistically, where would you place said sticker? My wife won't let me rock one on the tank...

I was thinking the garage on the tools box or the garage fridge if you have one.

Get rid of the water closet. Change one of the plungers to a shovel, and the other to a pipe wrench. Do a border of piping, and square out the lettering.

Get rid of the water closet. Change one of the plungers to a shovel, and the other to a pipe wrench. Do a border of piping, and square out the lettering.

You don't ask much do you? I'll see what I can do today.

I would say that I am still waiting, but then I would probably be invited to do the design work myself. and then everyone would learn that I am computer illiterate, and totally incapable of such wizardry.

My computer had the HIV for the last week so I will jump back onto it tomorrow. You never know it may come as quick as Austins smileys.:D

Calm down guys I had an important day of pulling rebuilding and installing a transfer case in my Jeep. and then ran over my cell phone after leaving it on the fender.

I know it's not funny but I LOL'ed big time! That decal or sticker can wait...jeep repairs are top priority!

Yes they are now my clunck is gone and I installed a true nuetral plate so flat towing will be even better.

OK I have done some work but would like some more input but it needs to be kept simple since it will be cut from a single color vinyl.

Toilet6 copy.jpg

Plumbing Forum.jpg

Latest posts

Back