4th of July at Havasu's place

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright put the knives away, we're all friends here... well most of us.

Poke poke poke, I put the knife away so all I got now is my finger hope it hurts.:)

It was a ruse! Stab Stab Stab!

See what you made me do... I'm not happy about this. My unhapiness is overwheling me... Stab Stab Stab.

Jeepsurf, where you been? Causing havoc on jf?

No.

Ok, maybe a little ;)

Really tho...been busy with work and my own forum.

But now I's back and I have candy.

Who wants to see the van? :D

free-candy-van1.jpg

Last edited:
My father in law has a van just like that for sale for a grand if you need one.

BTW it's the 4th and I am sitting here at Havasus place and where the heck are all you guys? I showed up last night and the place was empty but the fridge is stocked come on out.

Great! Can I come out as well? I'm in Timatoe's neck of the woods in Grass Valley, and headed for Lake Tahoe in an hour. You guys be safe and for God's sake, don't hold onto the fire cracker this year Chris!

I'm still waiting on the plane ticket...
popcorn.gif

It has been on will call at the airport for a week. I thought I tolod you.

Great! Can I come out as well? I'm in Timatoe's neck of the woods in Grass Valley, and headed for Lake Tahoe in an hour. You guys be safe and for God's sake, don't hold onto the fire cracker this year Chris!

Funny you say that years ago I was smacking a firework dud with a hammer and ended up in the hospital and with eye patches for weeks. :eek:

Well, i must've forgot Chris...

I got 615 pictures of the local show, so i'll post up the best ones once i pick them out...

Latest posts

Back